Monday, April 25, 2011

YSL Arty Ring in Rose

This ring is currently all the rage among fashionistas and bloggers! The YSL Arty Ring retails for $250, a price that cannot justify right now, but is high on my wishlist.  I use to be a white gold jewelry kind of girl but now I have a sudden urge to own a few gold pieces.  The most appealing thing is that it looks like something from the past.. vintage-inspired is so in!  I also love pink and gold together. This ring is so feminine and glamorous and will add a beautiful touch to an outfit - may it be a dress or jeggings and a tee.

ETA: So I did buy the ring through Saks.com with the friends and family discount (15% only) but I ended up returning it because the size I chose didn't fit any of my fingers.  It is gorgeous in real life with a decent amount of weight and the quality was excellent.  I was able to take some photos before sending it back to Saks.




via saks.com
The Yves Saint Laurent Arty Ring is available here with a gorgeous Cerise colored stone! Love it.

via Net-A-Porter.