Saturday, April 30, 2011

Jennifer Zeuner Mini Heart Pendant

Jennifer Zeuner is known for her gorgeous swirly monogram pendant that has been seen on  celebs like Lauren Conrad and Taylor Swift.  Her jewelry line consists of adorable and dainty yellow, white and rose gold pieces.  I own mainly white gold jewelry (and only a handful too) and thought I'd finally take the plunge and order a tiny rose gold pendant by her!  It is the mini heart pendant with a tiny little ruby encrusted onto the heart.  I really wanted the monogram one like Lauren's but I wanted it in 14k gold which is too steep for me right now, so this will have to do.  If you're looking to order from her website, use code "butterfly" for 15% off your order! 





source posh24.com

ETA: 9/7/11: So I took this pendant out a couple of weeks ago to wear to the bridal shower and I found that it had completely tarnished! I reached out to Jennifer Zeuner and they were willing to refund me when they recieve it back.  I am disappointed that it turned dark but I'm satisfied they were willing to work with the customer if any issue arose.

Does 14k rose gold tarnish? Hm..