Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wedding

I had a great time at my cousin's wedding!  It was a beautiful outdoor wedding with a traditional chinese reception in Chinatown afterward in the evening.  My four year old was also the ringbearer! It's his first time wearing a tie.

Since my dress to Rent the Runway was a fail, I decided to wear my BB Dakota Jack dress which was so comfortable and also did not require a strapless bra.  It was freezing that day, so I decided to wear my Anthro ruffled cardigan which goes nicely with dresses.  I switched out to these Manolo Blahnik-styled sandals here by Touch Ups at the reception since I didn't want to get my heel trapped in the grass.  I was going to use my Balenciaga envelope clutch but went with my newish Givenchy Pandora (post about this coming soon) so I could carry my camera and zoom lens for photos.

What I wore:
Dress by BB Dakota Jack here
Sparrow Cardigan from Anthropologie
Jewelry: Yves Saint Laurent Arty in Black/Gunmetal similar, Robert Coin Puff Heart Pendant similar
Givenchy Medium Pandora in Black here
Flats by Jimmy Choo similar


Bridal Party - Color theme: Grays, peaches, & pink.

Wedding Party

Ceremony grounds

The adorable, adorable cake!