Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Givenchy Pandora Medium

 
 
I purchased this bag last year from Bergdorf Goodman and have been using it almost every day!  It is my new favorite casual bag that is so versatile! The wrinkled sheepskin is my favorite type of leather that has softened up with use over time.  I also love that I can carry it as a shoulder bag two different ways by the single handle or the shoulder strap and I can also carry it messenger style as well. 

It is very roomy and can hold much more than the essentials.  I carry my Chanel wallet and cosmetic case and LV Agenda with no problem and can hold much more.  The interior has 3 pockets - a zip compartment, a scrunch pocket for your cell phone and a pocket beside it for other random things.  There is also a large front zip pocket which is where I usually keep my phone for easy access.  Finally, there is a teeny magnetic snap button pocket that fits your ID or any sort of credit card.

It has held up fairly well over the past 6 months and the only signs of wear was some slight rubbing on the corners.  Fortunately, I was able to cover that up with a few dabs of Edge Kote.  I swear this is my miracle bag product for fixing up corners or rough edges.

I also like that the hardware is a light gold that can almost look like silver at times.  Its like having the best of both worlds because sometimes yellow gold can look too fancy for some occasions.

The fall sale has started! Many Givenchy bags including several styles of Pandora and Nightingale have been generously marked down at Barneys! Check it out. 




The beautiful Jessica Simpson wearing the large Pandora in black:
source celebrity-gossip.net

The stunning Kate Beckinsale carrying the medium Hazel Pandora, but the medium camel Pandora is on sale right now at SSense!
via shopstyleceleb