Monday, April 18, 2011

My First Pucci

Sadly I'm on a shopping ban so I'll take whatever deals I can find.  Today I just received my $2 Outnet item from their Birthday Sale! I am usually a Balenciaga bag girl, but I figured I could use this as my basher bag.  It's surprisingly roomy like the Gucci Horsebit hobo bag and sits comfortably on my shoulder with the single shoulder strap. It has the adorable signature Emilio Pucci print on the interior and is made of leather.  There are no exterior pockets which is a bummer since that is where I usually keep my cell phone, but they've solved that by putting a cell phone pocket on the inside!  There is also an interior zip compartment.  The color is a light gray with gun metal hardware. Modeling pictures to come soon.  The best part? Seeing only a $2 charge on my credit card!