Friday, November 4, 2011

Love Bunnies Ring Holder & YSL Arty Ring

When I saw this adorable ceramic bunny ring holder from one of my fave blogs Feather Factor, I knew I had to have it!  Bunnies also hold a sentimental value to me since I was born in the year of the rabbit.  I couldn't go wrong with this purchase since it was only $12.  

I'm also showcasing an ebay find of an interesting version of the YSL Arty Ring.  It has a pretty purple stone with pearl accents.  I did some research and found pictures of a gold version.  I really like it since its a lovely twist from the traditional ever so popular Arty ring that can be seen on many bloggers. 

Ceramic bunny ring holder available here (also comes in an gorgeous Tiffany blue) 
or you can get the adorable elephant here!
Yves Saint Laurent Arty Ring with black stone is available here!

They look like they are wearing crowns!

source amazon