Saturday, January 14, 2012

Louis Vuitton Illustre Damier Ebene Agenda

I absolutely adore this line because of the adorable illustrations on the canvas that tells a story and the colorful interior linings! My favorite, of course is the Damier Ebene with purple!

I was pretty late to the game since I asked the SO for the mini pochette in Damier Ebene for Christmas but they seemed to be sold out nationwide.  They didn't know if they'd restock but indeed they did a few days ago! Yay! I was able to get the small Agenda!

Instead of using it as an actual agenda, this agenda's main purpose will be for receipts, coupons, and extra cards that I don't want in my wallet. I was able to do that by ordering Filofax refills seen below.  Sweet!

Now all I need is a pen that fits into that teeny holder that this agenda has...


card holders

Extra pockets

notes section

the exterior

refills available at filofax.com