Monday, May 14, 2012

My new baby: Celine Nano!

Got myself a little treat that will count as something for my birthday next month.  I decided to dive into the world of Céline and got the Nano Luggage with black pebbled leather!  I purchased this from Doris at Céline Bal Harbour; she was amazing and really sweet throughout the whole purchase.

I was deciding between the Micro which was slightly bigger without the shoulder strap and the Nano which was smaller and did come with the strap.  The Nano won because I know I dislike the use of handheld bags only.  Love the look but not the functionality. 

I can carry a good amount in the bag, my iPhone, Balenciaga Coin Purse for make up and odds and ends, Chanel PNY Wallet, Louis Vuitton Agenda, and a pack of tissues.  There is room for keys and maybe some other small items.  It's definitely roomier than it appears and it can fit as much as a Balenciaga First as comparison.

I almost ended up with this look-for-less dupe by Jeffrey Campbell but decided I would be most happy with the Celine!  Reed Krakoff offers a strikingly similar bag called the Mini Atlantique satchel for $1190.

So far I'm loving it! Sorry for the terrible pics.. my camera is not with me right now.

Tada!
What's Inside!
Carried Handheld