Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Wanted: Givenchy Micro Nightingale

For this spring, Givenchy is releasing a mini version of their iconic Nightingale satchel bag! The medium sized has been seen on so many celebs throughout the years.  Although I love the Nightingale, I've always thought the medium and large sizes were too overhwhelming on my small frame.  The Nightingale Micro solves my petite dilemmas by shrinking itself down to 9"W x 7.5"H x 3"D.  Not only can you carry it satchel style, it doubles as a cute messenger bag which I adore. 

As they join the "mini" bag craze with the Balenciaga Mini City, Mulberry Mini Alexa... just to name a few.. Givenchy has the their Micro Nightingale in different colors and textures to satisfy every bag lover's desire.  There is smooth leather, pebbled leather, and stamped croc in shades to please.  The black pebbled is currently on my lust list. I hope to get one! 

BLACK WITH PEBBLED LEATHER

BLACK CROC STAMPED

RED PEBBLED LEATHER

DUNE PEBBLED LEATHER
BLUE CALF LEATHER

RED SMOOTH LAMBSKIN
BLACK SMOOTH LAMBSKIN
PEBBLED GOATSKIN LEATHER