Friday, January 3, 2014

Celine Trio in Small Size

Happy 2014 to everyone! I just wanted to share my latest purchase.. a Celine Trio in black! I bought it from Bergdorf Goodman for $1050.  I've been wanting a Trio for about a year but the price and size held me back for awhile.  Although I haven't started using it yet, the delicate lambskin and thin strap worries me the most about long term wear and tear.  Eventually, I did end up getting it because I love the simple and minimalist shape that it possessed and the unique feature of 3 detachable pouches.  

I've also realized that the Givenchy Mini Pandora is very similar in shape and size compared to the Celine Trio.  Both have thin adjustable straps but the Trio adjusts shorter which is great for petite women.  Both bags also have light gold hardware with their small logo stamped on the front.  The Givenchy Mini Pandora has wrinkled sheepskin leather which is better for concealing scratches and marks. After a few price increases, both bags retail for $1050 now.  Occasionally, you can find seasonal colors on sale for the Pandora, but rarely does the Celine go on sale.