Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Row x Toms

About a month ago, I was able to nab a pair of these for 60% off from Aloha Rag making them about $56.  I ended up returning the shearling lined ones to Nordstrom since I bought a half size too large.  For Toms I recommend ordering your true size.  I wear 6.5 US and the 6.5 fit perfectly.   The ones I bought are called the Alexandria Classics in black.  I like these because the entire shoe is black including the sole and the fabric is made from a comfy cashmere blend.  Not sure how these will hold up but we'll see.

I think Ashley's outfit below convinced me to get a pair and that they aren't that hideous as described by others.




Oliver (Plaid), Hayden (Gray), and Alexandria (Black) 

Ashley in black Toms

Ashley wearing gray Toms and MK wearing black
source google images "the row toms"