Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Isabel Marant Dixie Boots

I know the Dicker boots are all the rage right now, but I opted for the Dixie because of the lower heel height.  I'm in love! These boots are so versatile and can work with shorts, skinnies, dresses, and skirts.  Ordered them from Matches Fashion and the service was superb. Though I would have loved a pair of the taupe color, I ended up with the brown since it's a little better at being stain resistant. I'm adding black Dickers to my wishlist though!

Sizing: I am usually a 6.5 in American sizing and the 37 fit perfect without socks.  If I wore athletic socks it would probably be too snug.  So for half sizes I recommend going up to the next full size.  Also, the Isabel Marant Dicker boots are back in stock at Matches for only $420 with free shipping.

What I'm wearing:
Boots: Isabel Marant Dixie (sold out) (Dickers available here)
Shorts: Frankie B. here
Cardigan: J Crew Girls size 14 here
Tank: Vince (old)
Necklace: Tom Binns